Pediatric infectious diseases
1. Download “Case History Writing Guide” and “Clinical Tasks”
2. According to the number of your name in the list of your group (“desyatok”), choose the number of Clinical Task. For example: the 1st in the list - task #1, etc.)
3. Write the "Case History" (formats docx, pdf), omitting information which is not relevant and which is not indicated in the task (e.g., some passport data)
4. Generate the name of the file (completed task) according to the rule: Course_Faculty_Ten’s number_Case History_Number of task_Name (example: 5_2intern_03_CH_02_Kumar). As the subject line, point out “Case History”
5. Send the file to the email box dsma.CID.email@example.com no later than TWO days after the last cycle day.
1. Download “Tasks” according to the day of your course
2. Write your answers (formats docx, pdf), answering all the questions of Clinical Case and additional tests or questions
3. Generate the name of the file (completed task) according to the rule: Course_Faculty_Ten’s number_Number of task_Name (example: 5_2intern_03_02_Kumar). As the subject line, point out “task #...”
4. Send the file to the email box dsma.CID.firstname.lastname@example.org within no later than TWO days of the topic date.
As all the groups of the 6th year, II International department, have already completed the course of Pediatric Infectious Diseases, the following information in suggested for you to prepare for Krok-2 and State Exam.
It is strongly advised for everybody to look through all the attached information as a revision of the topics studied during our course.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us through the following mail address: dsma.CID.email@example.com
As a topic of your mails, please indicate: questions, 6 year